Celebrate the rewards and overcome the challenges of citrus production with fellow growers from across the state at the Florida Citrus Show.
An information-rich educational program led by citrus leaders and grower panels
Exhibits showcasing the latest products, equipment and services
Exchange ideas and trade stories with fellow citrus growers at the annual networking lunch
Countdown to the 2019 Florida Citrus Show
After a season marred by Hurricane Irma, growers are eager to get back to a more normal year, or as normal as possible in the era of citrus greening. Despite the storm, there are reports that many groves are bouncing back better than expected.
In the era of citrus greening, don’t miss the event that prepares you for the new normal.
Join hundreds of your fellow citrus growers and industry friends from across the state in learning the latest production tips from top industry experts.
- New rootstock and scion updates, including the Millennium Grove
- Promoting root health and understanding its morphology and physiology
- Impacts of biochar on root health
- Anaerobic soil disinfestation in HLB management
- Psyllid management tactics
- Metalized reflective mulch to grow trees faster and deter the psyllid
- Bactericides’ impact on HLB after several seasons of application
- Nanotechnology for bactericide delivery
“I go to the Florida Citrus Show so I can attend the educational sessions and trade show to learn the ‘latest and greatest’ ideas regarding citrus production. Also, it allows me to see all of my friends in the industry.”
“I love the Florida Citrus Show! It’s extremely necessary for everyone in the citrus industry.”
Florida Citrus Show Attendee
More than 80% of attendees last year said they will attend again this year. Don’t miss this all-important event.