THE Show for Florida Citrus Professionals
Celebrate the rewards and overcome the challenges associated with citrus production as you join growers from across the state for this year’s Florida Citrus Show.
Sample new varieties, enjoy exhibits featuring cutting-edge products and technologies, and get the latest information from leading growers and agriculture experts on production trends, grove management practices, marketing, and insect and disease management strategies.
2020 Program Highlights
- New rootstock and scion updates
- High-Density planting to achieve higher yields and faster production in the age of HLB
- Promoting root health and understanding its morphology and physiology
- CRAFT program update
- Market update focusing on uncommitted fruit
- Psyllid management tactics
- Novel technology and approaches to mitigate HLB
- Bactericides’ impact on HLB after several seasons of application
- Nanotechnology for bactericide delivery
Solutions From Industry Workshop
New to this year’s show is a special session dedicated to suppliers who have products and services that can be applied in the grove today. Whether it be tools to fight HLB or other business needs, you can learn about solutions in this new workshop.
“I go to the Florida Citrus Show so I can attend the educational sessions and trade show to learn the ‘latest and greatest’ ideas regarding citrus production. Also, it allows me to see all of my friends in the industry.”
“I love the Florida Citrus Show! It’s extremely necessary for everyone in the citrus industry.”
Florida Citrus Show Attendee
More than 80% of attendees last year said they will attend again this year. Don’t miss this all-important event.